do you use the pre match instructions?

I use them about 30% of the time. For the most part I try to play to my teams strengths rather than changing things based on the pre-match instructions. If the match isn't going well, I will usually tweak things a bit midway through the first half. If you change things based on the pre-match feedback, take a look at your formation in the pre-match screen. The changes might have decreased how effective your players are at playing that formation and style of play.

what's the ideal assistant manager?. I had former players assistant managing me but I used Bob Bloomer for a saved game recently with Chesterfield (yes I know). He was good with the team but I trying to hire former players that I manage that they either oin me

possible reasons why they won't join me

a) manage/coach another team

b) doesn't want to come to my team set-up

c) retired

I never care about those instructions.

I have one tactic and i'm sticking to it, no matter what.

Don't you ever think about injuries in matches?. For example I was in a play-off semi final second leg and it was Stockport V Macc Town I was using the 4-5-1 but then the winger get's sent off then my one of my centre half get's injured and I was 2-1 down in the 67th minute. In the end I managed to win and go through to the final to win against Hereford in the 2021/2022 season

Don't you ever think about injuries in matches?. For example I was in a play-off semi final second leg and it was Stockport V Macc Town I was using the 4-5-1 but then the winger get's sent off then my one of my centre half get's injured and I was 2-1 down in the 67th minute. In the end I managed to win and go through to the final to win against Hereford in the 2021/2022 season

I do. That's why i normally have subsitutes that covers every position i use in my tactic/formation. Which is a self-composed 4-4-2.

It will, however, become a bit problematic if my players get injured after i've made all my subs.

I normally pull the players one position down.

Striker to midfield, midfielder to defence.

Sending offs can give me the same problem.

Risky business indeed, but it works fairly well for me. Could i have done better with more than one tactic? Probably yes :p

Archived