Which Pre-Match Team Talk do you use the most?

I'd say my most used is For the fans! But nowadays they all "didn't seem to be listening", I imagine they've heard it too many times now for it to have any effect.

Lately I've successfully used "Angry" in half-time, with us turning the game around and me getting praise from players in the media afterwards.

I think it's all about not over-using the options. I think I'll start being quiet more often.

Btw "You can win" I interpret as "Ok guys, they are clearly better than us, but you can still win!" so I rarely use it as I feel it undermines my players.

Assmanagers seem to randomly single out some players with "Expect a performance" if you ask them to set the team talk, I still haven't figured out why they pick some players and not others. hmm..

I've been playing since FM09 but I noticed with FM11 that with my current team (MLS - Kansas City) that anytime I told them they could win or anything in that vein they would crumble under the pressure and we would lose. It became so bad that I just gave up and started telling them "no pressure" on every game, and I started winning a lot, lol. I found for my team that "Wish them luck" or "Do it for the supporters" was more of a neutral thing. So as long as I don't tell them they can win, I'm fine, lol.

I use 'you have faith' as an individual team talk to them all pre match and at half time regardless of how it's going. It basically removes any negative swings in morale that the others can cause if you get them wrong. It leads to a list full of green 'superb' morale players. This then gets you on a roll of good results, but then you've got to spot when things are getting a little flat and throw in a 'you expect a win' or two against the minnows, particularly at home. I also absolutely tee off on them if they don't win and tell them I expect better the following week.

Archived