Being Successful Is Stressful!

Long story short,

- Created an obscure Polish manager with automatic starting rep.

- Spent two years with JK Tallinna Kalev of Estonia, won 5 trophies, turn them into the best team in the country.

- Resigned after the board failed to match my ambition.

- Spent a couple months out of management, eventually signed an 18-month contract at Viborg FF of Denmark.

- After a promotion, a surprise Danish Superliga triumph and a alright first half of my current season my name starts getting circulated because of my raised rep.

I have been offered some great jobs so far, such as Wolverhampton who are now established in the Premier League and even Chelsea, but I have turned them down. Currently I am the trendy topic in the German Bundesliga with Werber Breman interested in my services. After a nice 3-2 away win to FC Midtjylland I return to my news feed to see that FC Schalke 04 had sacked Wolfgang Wolf and now want me to take over. I thought about turning it down but I have been thinking it over. If I am leaving a club to join another, I want to make sure that it is completely the right move. My contract with Viborg FF ends at the end of the current season, and I have decided to run it out. I have enjoyed my time in Denmark but I want to move to a bigger club. My question is, do I take this offer or any offer in the very near future? I thought I could leave and find a new club easily, however I just thought that doing this could be a gamble and that I should consider job offers that I am getting now since they may not be there in the summer...

In starting my save I auto picked Middlesboro (12 countries to pick from).

At end of season two, after been promoted in season 1 and surviving the Premiership Sevilla offered me a job in March, I had the option to join them in the off season which I accepted and moved.

Try seeing if Schalke will allow a move in the off season so you see your time out at FC Midtjylland

JolGlurwitz-2.pngJolGlurwitz-3.png

I guess being newly promoted and winning the Danish Superliga and stabilizing the club in the top tier of Danish football in a year was not enough!

But hiring some guy who doesn't have a single bit of experience coaching let alone management over me, a proven coach by 40-years of age is a slap in the face. I think that 4-year £13k a week contract at FC Schalke 04 is looking quite appealing at the moment...

Archived