Would this guy ever be able to play left back?

I found a wonderful regen that seems like the perfect balanced left back 15 crossing, 13 dribbling, 13 marking, 15 tackling, high physical attirbutes, 15 determination and 16 positiong the only catch if he has wbl as his only position, can he be retrained into a left back if he has no positional points for left back? it seems weird that a player would be able to play only wbl but not not left back as is basically the same position only a little back

I found a wonderful regen that seems like the perfect balanced left back 15 crossing, 13 dribbling, 13 marking, 15 tackling, high physical attirbutes, 15 determination and 16 positiong the only catch if he has wbl as his only position, can he be retrained into a left back if he has no positional points for left back? it seems weird that a player would be able to play only wbl but not not left back as is basically the same position only a little back

The tactical aspect of this game certainly needs a ravamp and I think SI Games is going to try to surprise us with Fotball Manager Apocalypse Now.

Archived