Youth Facilities question...

The best youth facilities I have ever had has been 'state of the art', but on the coaching screen, it is only listed as 4*. What is the next level up?

Also, my youth recruitment network (I am Watford by the way), is listed as 'well established', and I have never had the option to improve it, but I have seen an even better rating for big european clubs. Is there any way to improve my youth recruitment rating?

In my experience it has something to do with the reputation of your club.

In the clubs i've coached, both my training and youth training facilities, was upgraded to 5 stars. But like i said, I believe it has something to do with the reputation of your club, and also the finance of course.

In my experience it has something to do with the reputation of your club.

In the clubs i've coached, both my training and youth training facilities, was upgraded to 5 stars. But like i said, I believe it has something to do with the reputation of your club, and also the finance of course.

If they were 5*, what were they listed as on the information screen?

Actually I can't remember what the english word is, but translated (not very good) from danish, it was listed as being top of the art training facilities, and the youth facilities was, outstanding training facilities and youth academy. Sorry for the translation, but I run my game in danish.

Archived