Oh my god! 23 shots to 4 yet still can't score - Shakes fist at SI

I'm not complaining, I'm celebrating so I shake my fist at SI as a punch of celebration as this what does really happen irl also

Playing as Pompey at home I just beat Man Utd 1-0. They had 23 shots and we only had 4. Clearly my spoiling tactics worked a treat and I restricted them to long range shots or shots from out wide.

I must have upset Man Utd as their next game at home they thrashed Chelsea 5-0

I'm not complaining, I'm celebrating so I shake my fist at SI as a punch of celebration as this what does really happen irl also

Playing as Pompey at home I just beat Man Utd 1-0. They had 23 shots and we only had 4. Clearly my spoiling tactics worked a treat and I restricted them to long range shots or shots from out wide.

I must have upset Man Utd as their next game at home they thrashed Chelsea 5-0

Do it on a more frequent basis before you try to prove anything to the doubters. After all, it is possible but very unusual for a team like Portsmouth to be dominated by the opponents the whole match and still win, especially against Man Utd. A one-off result hardly means anything.

In Fact SI has acknowledged that there's some problems with converting CCCs right, and they said they will attempt a fix in the next patch? So in this case, the doubters are probably more right.

Do it on a more frequent basis before you try to prove anything to the doubters. After all, it is possible but very unusual for a team like Portsmouth to be dominated by the opponents the whole match and still win, especially against Man Utd. A one-off result hardly means anything.

In Fact SI has acknowledged that there's some problems with converting CCCs right, and they said they will attempt a fix in the next patch? So in this case, the doubters are probably more right.

can you show me where they have said that, from what i have read they are looking at what constitutes a CCC but not so much about the conversion rate

can you show me where they have said that, from what i have read they are looking at what constitutes a CCC but not so much about the conversion rate

Fairly sure I have read it somewhere before, but cba to find out exactly where it is. In any case it will be good for SI to have a look at re-defining or converting CCCs, there's work to be done in that area.

Fairly sure I have read it somewhere before, but cba to find out exactly where it is. In any case it will be good for SI to have a look at re-defining or converting CCCs, there's work to be done in that area.

there is definitely as issue with how CCC are calculated (personally dont think the stat should even be in the game) but actual shots to goals ratios is pretty much on

there is definitely as issue with how CCC are calculated (personally dont think the stat should even be in the game) but actual shots to goals ratios is pretty much on

yup i would agree, i think the stat should just be removed full stop it has done nothing but cause problems, i personally pay no attention to that stat, to be honest i dont look at most post game stats i make my own mind up watching the games if my team is struggling or not, but there is no issue with the amount of chances converted just how that one stat is calculated.

Someone lost their sense of humour :D

this. I've seen a lot of posts about there not being enough shots on target but then looking at Arsenals stats this season they've averaged about 17 shots per game with an average of around 6 on target/game, which is worse than most of my games on fm.

The AI really likes to take long shots.....its actually sort of disturbing...

Does the AI do it all the time or does it adopt long shots mid game as players become frustrated when they cant get enough chances close in?

Does the AI do it all the time or does it adopt long shots mid game as players become frustrated when they cant get enough chances close in?

You know what, you make a point here.....but it generally happens all the time. Maybe my tactics are to blame....

Archived