Young player with different stats.

So I'm playing 11.2.1 on steam but there's something I find weird. One of my players who play for U19 team, gets different stats every time I start a new save file. Like, I tried a new save with Milan and checked his stats (name is Àlvaro Morata, plays for Real Madrid) and his stats are like 12 in dribbling, 12 finishing, 12 technique and other 11's and 12's. Then I tried a new save with Newcastle and searched him up. Suddenly his stats are 13 dribbling, 13 finishing, 13 technique. After that, I tried one with Real Madrid and his stats were suddenly much lower, he had a lot of 11's and no 13's.

Does this happen to you too or is it just me? Why does he have different stats :s

As a young player he probably has a negative number set for his CA/PA.

In those cases when a save is created his actual skills are randomised within certain limits (Dependent on the number) which means they will vary slightly from save to save.

I think it's that he has a 0 set for certain skills in his profile which creates a random number in a range based on CA/PA rather than a pre-set value but don't quote me on that

Yeah, that & what Cougar said pretty much hits the nail on the head

Archived