Who can tell me why two footed tackle is always happening.

I too notice a very high amount of direct red cards due to two-footed tackles - and it's ALL my players, not just a single dirty one. I play with normal tackling. So far halfway this season I've gotten 6 red cards on 6 different players, all due to two-footed tackles. :/

I too notice a very high amount of direct red cards due to two-footed tackles - and it's ALL my players, not just a single dirty one. I play with normal tackling. So far halfway this season I've gotten 6 red cards on 6 different players, all due to two-footed tackles. :/

ya, no ai against us will get a red due to two footed tackle, wt a joke

If you are pressing and playing with hard tackling then its inevitable. If you look at real life clubs that currently play this style e.g. Bolton, then you'll see they pick up there fair share of cards.

Consider specific players playing with this style instead of a whole team.

Would love to see GK making a two footed tackle :D

It would be odd.

But I don't really see the need to use the word "gay" in either context. It adds nothing.

Its common word in today's vocabulary, mainly the youngsters. There is no homophobia attached its simply just another word. No doubt you have all noticed an increase in the use of specific words on tv programmes.

Its how the world is evolving...for better or worse

Newcastle have quite an aggressive squad.

That combined with high levels of dirtiness won't help. Not sure on Newcastle's levels of dirtiness tbh but it could be a factor

Also check player's motivation, it'll tell you if they're in danger of losing discipline or looking wound up

Its common word in today's vocabulary, mainly the youngsters. There is no homophobia attached its simply just another word. No doubt you have all noticed an increase in the use of specific words on tv programmes.

Mainly Southpark, gay seems to be the new lame :)

Just a little joke :)

Players do dive in. You will be hard pushed to have a weekend of football in the EPL where there aren't a couple of red cards for diving tackles.

Newcastle have quite an aggressive squad.

but i dont have aggressive players, except Vidal.

I mean, hard doesnt mean a two footed tackle right?

I dont see a two footed tackle is always happening in realistic

Newcastletheres the problem, the team are a bunch of nutters, Andy Carroll facing assualt charges, kevin nolan did something that I cant quite remember and Joey Barton is just a fruit loop ive seen him do some dirty things!

This is pointless, my team dont have those players

Its how the world is evolving...for better or worse

What signal do you think it sends to LGBT youngsters if the word 'gay' is used so liberally in a negative manner? On this forum at least, we'd like to discourage indefinitely the word's use like that.

Archived