my experience with latest Fm

i started with Everton. game was fine in first 3 seasons. but in 4th and 5th season it was 2 easy. i didnt lose single game in premiership in 2 seasons. i know its game, but i stopped playing because its boring. i dont use any "super" tactics, i dont read in forums what are best players, etc. in short, i dont cheat. my plus is that i play fm( cm) from very start, back in early 90s. so i adopt to new game very quickly. i like to play many seasons and i like to have some challenge in later career.

game is great, i like all factors, even regens are good now, almoust perfect. but game is really 2 easy for better managers. btw, i wanted to start with some club that is not in top 4 or even 6 clubs in england. i chose england because i think they have hardest to beat league. so im litlle disappointed when i won 2 premierships in a row, without losing single game. what are other opinions about this? dont tell me to start from 4th league, because im older now, and i dont have so much time anymore. anyway, i think it should be really hard for Everton to win premiership.

i started with Everton. game was fine in first 3 seasons. but in 4th and 5th season it was 2 easy. i didnt lose single game in premiership in 2 seasons. i know its game, but i stopped playing because its boring. i dont use any "super" tactics, i dont read in forums what are best players, etc. in short, i dont cheat. my plus is that i play fm( cm) from very start, back in early 90s. so i adopt to new game very quickly. i like to play many seasons and i like to have some challenge in later career.

game is great, i like all factors, even regens are good now, almoust perfect. but game is really 2 easy for better managers. btw, i wanted to start with some club that is not in top 4 or even 6 clubs in england. i chose england because i think they have hardest to beat league. so im litlle disappointed when i won 2 premierships in a row, without losing single game. what are other opinions about this? dont tell me to start from 4th league, because im older now, and i dont have so much time anymore. anyway, i think it should be really hard for Everton to win premiership.

Have you ever considered taking up football management? You clearly have a knack for it. I am also having a lot of success with Everton, but that's because I used Sherica's tactics, which certainly is a 'super' tactic.

I'd be interested to hear how you had so much success? What formation did you use, what roles and whether you changed things for each team or just left it as it was?

Yes, i think i could be great manager, haha. well, i use 4-1-2-1-2 form. i play narrow with much presssing, i play control, somethimes against strong opp. i play counter at. i dont change much about tactic, generally. i have great eye for good players, thats for sure. in last few years first thing i do i buy paloschi, he is always great for me. now in 6th season i have delac - gk, lb is still Baines, DR- renan, CB one sick good regen, he is in my first 11 with 17 years. other DC ezequiel Munoz, DMC - Fellaini, mcl - Rodwell, mrc Bernardo ( my playmaker, sick good), amc Paulo Henrique, ST Babacar and Paloschi.

i bought paloschi for 7m pounds in 2nd s., and babacar was highest transfer in my career, i bought him for 20m pounds in 3rd season. i usually dont make big transfers, but im crazy about strikers with big finishing. Babacar is strong in air 2. really great player in fm. where i get money? i sold yakubu, arteta, cahill and other older and not so good players. i mean, cahill and arteta are great in the start of the game, but i knew there are better players "out there".

i bought paloschi for 7m pounds in 2nd s., and babacar was highest transfer in my career, i bought him for 20m pounds in 3rd season. i usually dont make big transfers, but im crazy about strikers with big finishing. Babacar is strong in air 2. really great player in fm. where i get money? i sold yakubu, arteta, cahill and other older and not so good players. i mean, cahill and arteta are great in the start of the game, but i knew there are better players "out there".

nice one i didnt take into consideration you could of sold those guys i would have thought keeping a hold of Cahill especially would be vital, good stuff tho good team you have bulit there!

ty, yes, Cahill and arteta where great in first 2 seasons i sold them in 3rd, i thought i can get better playmaker, and Bernardo is better, at least in a game. it was last year i could get solid money for them, so i had to do it, because liek you said, Everton dont have much money. i also bought Kadlec in first season, very young, good and cheap. in last season Paloschi was injured for 4 months, Kadlec suprised even me and scored 41 goal! in 30 games he started and 24 he was playing from subs.

i never won champ league, thats true. in 3 seasons i played there, all 3 times i was in grup with real madrid. and in all 3 seasons i had 18 points in grup! but first year i lost ag Lyon in last 16, they demolished me in secund game. next year i lost ag Bayern. and in 3rd year i lost ag Real Madrid in semi f, 2 my suprise. :)

but i dont feel champ league is enough for me 2 continue playing. its pretty sad actually that i am so superior in premiership.

couple years ago, i was manager of Atletico Madrid. that was best Fm for me, because i won primera in 2nd or 3rd season, but in next few years i wasnt first. it was barca. thats what i really liked, because i had another chalenge. that year i played 12 seasons with atletico and it was really fun.

actually, i gave myself few restrictions. first is to build financally good club. so i said that from 3rd season i will earn money from selling players. also i sold every player with 80k+ wage. 442 is hard formation? i didnt try it this year, because i didnt had good wingers.

hm, nice idea, i might try that. but im also england manager, they will say i use to many my own players, hehe. did you ever tried playing online? in some league with more people? i never tried that. i just dont want some cheating players, not my style. any recomendations?

hahaha yeah that could end up being a bit boring if you using the same players for both squads!!!

Have you got a new ground built yet? could be something to aim for. I find the same as you the league can end up easy after a few seasons, but for some reason i always balls up in europe.

yeah, in europe in semi final i won 2-0 at home ag Real M. that was my 7th victory ag real madrid in a row. away in 5th minute i got red card and i lost 6-1, hehe. in the end, i dont have to be sad, i spent many hours in 5 seasons, really good game.

usuallly i pick 7 countries, so i play in one country, then when i win league i go to another country. problem is, i started with wrong country this year, because premiership today is by far better and harder then serie a, or primera.

Archived