Not happy with demo

not convinced to buy the game.

The interface feels clunky, I can't set my view in the squad screen to have 2 rows of players, it will only show 1 row.

The game engine feels unrealistic. I have not scored a goal playing an attacking formation using a good team in 5 games.

I sold club icons for 1k and nothing from the fans....................

not convinced to buy the game.

The interface feels clunky, I can't set my view in the squad screen to have 2 rows of players, it will only show 1 row.

The game engine feels unrealistic. I have not scored a goal playing an attacking formation using a good team in 5 games.

I sold club icons for 1k and nothing from the fans....................

As has been said, we have had 2 patches to iron out some of the things you mention, a thrid patch is due this month and I believe that you can buy the game cheaply now.

If you are a fan and have bought previously then you will not be disappointed with the patched version, though in my opinion there are one or two things need sorting but the 3rd patch may address them.

If you scroll through the forum you will see various debates on what's happening and other people's opniions.

K

While I see your point about having no reaction after selling players for 1k, if you do unrealistic things, then unrealistic things will probably happen. You can't really expect SI to cater for every ridiculous thing that a person may do with the game. Fwiw, I didn't buy the game either though.

you should work in sales.

he should yeah, I used to work in sales and before moving on if someone came to me with the attitude you portrayed in your original post i wouldn't have wasted any time on a moaner with seemingly no interest in the product.

just for future ref, if you want to make a proper constructive thread you should maybe include some questions, ill get you started with a few:

is there much difference between the demo and the 'actual' game?

Ive had these issues have they been addressed in any patches?

Has anybody come across these problems when playing the 'actual' game?

I'm not sure if i want to buy the full game after playing the demo, can anyone convince me?

etc etc

he should yeah, I used to work in sales and before moving on if someone came to me with the attitude you portrayed in your original post i wouldn't have wasted any time on a moaner with seemingly no interest in the product.

just for future ref, if you want to make a proper constructive thread you should maybe include some questions, ill get you started with a few:

is there much difference between the demo and the 'actual' game?

Ive had these issues have they been addressed in any patches?

Has anybody come across these problems when playing the 'actual' game?

I'm not sure if i want to buy the full game after playing the demo, can anyone convince me?

etc etc

Typical sales bloke... each of those are the exact same questions dressed up slightly differently.

Typical sales bloke... each of those are the exact same questions dressed up slightly differently.

Better than asking no questions at all like the OP, what response is he looking for to his random observations?

Maybe advice about the interface, maybe tactical advice, is the full game better than the demo? Is it worth buying? He asked nothing at all.

Well, the WUM has got to you all.

Interface clunky? I'm sorry but this is the smoothest running FM ever.

He's moaning about pre 11.0 what about the 11.1 patch which came out on release day? 11.2 patch? 11.2.1 hot fix?

The demo is not the game.

Archived