Help converting CCC

Just had two games. The first against Chelsea, I drew 0-0, creating 9 CCC to Chelsea's 1.

The last game I lost 3-1 away at Valencia, with 6 CCC to Valencia's 3.

Any tips on how I can get my team to be more clinical in front of goal?

- CCCs are pointless frame of reference and subjectively some CCCs are not really CCCs (depends on user opinion)

- not all CCCs are created equal (weak foot, distance, angle, defensive pressure, attributes)

- might be down to tempo or time wasting => players rush shots

- might be down to creative freedom

- players do not actually convert as many chances in real life

- conversion rates for CCCs are far too low and it is a match engine issue (too many created due to crap defending, not enough scored)

- certain types of CCCs, namely through balls for running strikers, are too easy to create

- based on the above try to vary your tactic more if you currently focus on pushing through the centre

- the game nerfs conversion to keep scores realistic (SI deny this so up to you whether you belive it or not)

Those are all of the answers you will get in the CCC debate so take your pick. I may have missed a few...

Upload the pkms of the matches mentioned to a file hoster (filefront, negaupload, etc.). Click Match Controls, Save and this saves the pkm file to the matches subfolder of your user folder. Alternatively upload your save so others can have a crack. Both of these are standard responses to CCC related complaints so you may as well do it now ;)

CCCs are a very controversial issue around here.

IMO: I've won games 3-0 without having any at all. Creating a lot doesn't mean you're playing well, it means you're creating a lot of poor quality chances and wasting possession.

Weak and strong foot is the great hidden secret of tactics designing. Are your strikers on the right (correct) side?

Weak and strong foot is the great hidden secret of tactics designing. Are your strikers on the right (correct) side?

I've always wondered about how that impacts on the game. My thinking is playing a right footer on the left of the front two and vice versa so they can open their body when it comes to shooting

Completely ignore the CCC stat and concentrate on getting your strikers playing well, i have my doubts over what the ME actually classes as CCC, i have seen myself watch a game and thought it was very even chance wise only to see the stats say i have created twice as many CCC as the AI and there is no way that was the case.

Archived