New Feature Ideas

Just recently took over Sunderland mid way through January.

First thing I noticed was they have had 9 red cards already in the Premiership alone.

The feature I think that could be good is when you take over the job you have a meeting with the players

(could use the press-conference question way with 5 options) and you basically lay down the way your going to manage the club to them.

For example, I would liked to have the option to tell the players that any stupid red cards and they'll be dropped.

Also, another idea, job interviews....

When I applied for the Sunderland job it would be good if the Chairman invites you to a meeting and asks a few questions like amibition, money plans, if your already at a club, would you like members of your coaching team to come with you.

Just a few ideas, any feedback on them?

Would love the interviews for jobs, always thought that would be a good addition. Team Meeting would also be great, being able to lay down rules, and not having players moaning 2 weeks in saying there's no discipline, when there's not much you can do to show discipline.

Could also have the chairman telling you their ambitions and how they want to take the club forward.

Lets hope we see it in the future!

Archived