What do you do when you are unfairly sacked? (Survey)

Do you move back home and refuse to talk to the media until you announce your next job? (Mourinho)

Do you pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get on with it as soon as you can, even if you must take a job at a lower league? (Chris Coleman)

Do you coach at a different club until your former club comes begging for your return? (Keegan)

Do you fly into a rage and throw yourself fully into unbridled vengeance by retiring your present manager? (create a new manager specifically to systematically destroy everything your unfair board has unthankfully worked to create by trying to make it relegated/bankrupt and utterly useless until you get the sack for a justifiable reason. Then, you repeat this process over and over again until your rage subsides and peace reigns once more in your newly cleansed life)

Do you move back home and refuse to talk to the media until you announce your next job? (Mourinho)

Do you pick yourself up by your bootstraps and get on with it as soon as you can, even if you must take a job at a lower league? (Chris Coleman)

Do you coach at a different club until your former club comes begging for your return? (Keegan)

Do you fly into a rage and throw yourself fully into unbridled vengeance by retiring your present manager? (create a new manager specifically to systematically destroy everything your unfair board has unthankfully worked to create by trying to make it relegated/bankrupt and utterly useless until you get the sack for a justifiable reason. Then, you repeat this process over and over again until your rage subsides and peace reigns once more in your newly cleansed life)

I tend to pull a Mourinho, i'll holiday until a decent job comes up, as i recently got sacked by Man city =( for failing to reach the semis of the ECC even though i went out against Barcelona, got knocked out of the F.A Cup by a in-form chelsea team top of the league by 9 points, and we are 2nd in the league, which isn't far in my eyes so with my continetal rep in hand i holidayed until something half-decent came up, atm i have rejected about 30 jobs, from championship, Liga BBVA, Serie B jobs, but i want a biggish job, with european ambitions, but are doing poor in the league i guess.

You forgot:

Do you humour yourself and decide to manage part-timers so that you can be the biggest star at a club and fight the conformity of "better the manager, better the club he should manage"? (Peter Taylor)

If I was saked, I would do a Mourinho. It's what I'm doing internationally after resigning a year and a half ago from those annoying England chokers.

I've only been sacked unjustly once...I took a job with a championship team (former team was in the prem) and worked the team up to the prem only to have my former team be relegated in the same year, I abused the new manager for a while (every week) untill I got bored.

There should be an option to firebomb the chairman who sacks a manager for being 8th in his first season in the prem after turning a team of part timers into contenders in 7 season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by copperhorse21:

Do you move back home and refuse to talk to the media until you announce your next job? (Mourinho) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

refuse to talk to the media? wasnt he whining about arsene wenger recently? obviously because wenger is a much better manager, may i add.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeeves:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by copperhorse21:

Do you move back home and refuse to talk to the media until you announce your next job? (Mourinho) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

refuse to talk to the media? wasnt he whining about arsene wenger recently? obviously because wenger is a much better manager, may i add. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND ... who exactly was he speaking to when he announced his desire to KILL Chelsea? icon_razz.gif

Do you fly into a rage and throw yourself fully into unbridled vengeance by retiring your present manager? (create a new manager specifically to systematically destroy everything your unfair board has unthankfully worked to create by trying to make it relegated/bankrupt and utterly useless until you get the sack for a justifiable reason. Then, you repeat this process over and over again until your rage subsides and peace reigns once more in your newly cleansed life) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey there's nothing wrong with dropping down leagues, especially to take over sleeping giants like Coleman did....

Love from a Coventry City supporter

Truly, I am surprised that no one has registered rage as their primary instinct.

I think I'm off to conduct a dyslexic experiment involving the de-evolution of a well-established club.

Personally, I think Chelsea deserves to be taken down a notch after what they did to Jose this season. Even as an avid Arsenal fan, I still sympathize with The Chosen One's Exit Stage Left.

Do a Mourinho. Id wait until a chance to manage one of the home nations comes up, or until I see a team that I feel has history, and the potential to return to the glory of there former glory days. (wimbledon, leeds)

Im more of a Kevin Keegan, slip out the back door before the knock comes.

Went through 7 clubs (5 of which were quick exits before I would have been sacked) in 4 countries, and a small time national job before my career took off. Not looked back since, now manager of double CL winning Barca.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Do you coach at a different club until your former club comes begging for your return? (Keegan)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Do you fly into a rage and throw yourself fully into unbridled vengeance by retiring your present manager? (create a new manager specifically to systematically destroy everything your unfair board has unthankfully worked to create by trying to make it relegated/bankrupt and utterly useless until you get the sack for a justifiable reason. Then, you repeat this process over and over again until your rage subsides and peace reigns once more in your newly cleansed life) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nigel Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band:

I start a new game - but on one occasion in probably about Championship Manger 99 I added a new user and took over where I'd just been sacked from and was a great success - there I said it, years of inner torment released </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you NPLHCB icon14.gif

It's what YOU make of it....

Archived