Never seen this before! percentage of transfer.

Fmrte!! ^^

No I believe it to be a bug. In a game with my I was Man Utd and kept on asking for it to be put up when to 115% then went to -121%. Happened towards the end of the season and at the start of the new season was put back to 95%. I didn't edit my game (but there will be those who don't believe)

I don't understand - how can you have more than 100%? That's like using €7m from a transfer which profited €6m...

What's not to understand? They are encouraging him to sell more players, probably the older stars so that he can buy expensive players in their prime.

Furthermore they may allocate say: $5 for transfer revenue - they can allocate more than the $5 which is in the transfer allotment but it may not come from the transfer fund if the entire operating funds for the year are $100, or furthermore you can have more than 100% of something if the number isnt finite.

No I believe it to be a bug. In a game with my I was Man Utd and kept on asking for it to be put up when to 115% then went to -121%. Happened towards the end of the season and at the start of the new season was put back to 95%. I didn't edit my game (but there will be those who don't believe)

exactly what happened in my Lille save.it was the begginig of the first season for me

I'd love to know if it works when you sell a player...

not sure but i think u only get 100% (if i remember correctly)

wow.

FM11 is surely the winner of bugs.

Well on the contrary I see logic in this. Say you ask for money, but the board won't give you 30 million to sign say de Rossi but gives you 105% of future revenue. Like: (Chairman) Here's the deal, if you sell xy for 26-28 million, I can convince the other board members to put together the rest of the sum.

:D

Archived