Football Manager 2009 online activation problem

Hi , I just want to tell you that i can't activate my Football Manager 2009. It tells me that the reason is : "The aplication was unable to connect to the internet" . But my network is working fine. What should i do? Please help.

Sorry , no i'm not impatient. I forget to add the corect title of the tread and i was thinking that i can edit the title of my thread. But i've been clicked "go back one page" and i posted again by mistake.

Guest raver dude

Im actually having the same problem as well. It just all of a sudden wouldnt let me load the game and came up with the activation box. If someone could please help that would be awesome.

Im actually having the same problem as well. It just all of a sudden wouldnt let me load the game and came up with the activation box. If someone could please help that would be awesome.

Presuming you are talking about FM09 as well then install the correct 9.3.1 patch from the links in this post: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/173216-Patch-for-Football-Manager-2009-9.3.1

Archived