Man marking.......

Anyone else noticed the proper dodgy man to man marking not how tight they get but totally the wrong man......?

Surely playing 442 against 442 by default DR should mark their ML and my DL to their MR and my ML to the DR n so on everyone knows man to man right..........?

I change my marking before the match depending on the formation im playing against so it doesnt really affect me but i thought id post it here just i case others havent noticed cos if you just set it to man mark without specifying which man to mark they'll be marking the wrong one....

try it....

It will depend on what is happening at that point in the game.

For instance: If your DR has overlapped your MR when attacking then when you lose the ball the MR will drop back and pick up the opposition ML until your DR gets back into position and they find a suitable time to switch men.

Submit your team then check your tactics n see whos marking who by default and you'll see what i mean..... my wingers are marking there wingers n thats wrong they should be marking their DL n DR correct? well thats how ive played football all my life...

Submit your team then check your tactics n see whos marking who by default and you'll see what i mean..... my wingers are marking there wingers n thats wrong they should be marking their DL n DR correct? well thats how ive played football all my life...

Do you set everyone on man marking?

Can't say I've looked tbh as I tend to use zonal for many of the players but I'll check tonight when I get home.

Do you set everyone on man marking?

Can't say I've looked tbh as I tend to use zonal for many of the players but I'll check tonight when I get home.

Depends on formation im playing against 442 yes man on man except my forwards.. Against 352 id have my back 4 man to man but wingers as zone. Chelsea style 433 id play full backs n one centre back as man n the other centre back as zone........

Archived