Autosave Location?

HI

Does anybody know where does FM11 put auto saved games. What folder? I can't seem to locate it although my game had once a month 3 save rolling option. Where are those 3 saves. It's not in games folder in My Documents, there are only manual saved games. Is there another folder somewhere? HELP would be much appreciated -(

Jojo

HI

Does anybody know where does FM11 put auto saved games. What folder? I can't seem to locate it although my game had once a month 3 save rolling option. Where are those 3 saves. It's not in games folder in My Documents, there are only manual saved games. Is there another folder somewhere? HELP would be much appreciated -(

Jojo

Mine saves it in the same folder as the games I personally saved under 'autosave' or '|filname|V2' if its an end of season autosave.

Like said above, the savegames are stored in the same folder as the other saves.

Having said that, you mentioned that you have a 3 month rolling auto-save. If you manually save before 3 months have passed I think that you will delay the autosave for another 3 months. I think the autosave function works in such a way that it saves automatically after a certain period (to be determined by you) that you have saved.

For example, i use a 3 file rolling weekly autosave, but if I manually saved before the week is up, there will not be an autosave for another week.

I realize that this explanation is not very clear, english is not my first language. I do hope you understand though.

Archived