Job Offers

I am with Ajax and am just about to start my 4th season. My record is 3 league wins and 8 cup wins after seasons playing 161 games with 118 wins, 26 draws and 17 losses and a win ratio of 73%/. The only thing I have not won is the Champions leage going out at the leage stage in my first season, quater finals 2nd season and 1st round knockout in my 3rd season. My problem is this I am getting fed up of winning and want a new challenge in the English Premiership, however nobody seems to want me. I have declared interest in clubs that have just stayed up ie Burnley last season and they laugh off the interest. What more do I need to do or do I need to go for a job in the Championship first. The only proble with the latter is I hoped to sign some of my Ajax players who have brought me success and in the Championship I doubt I would have the funds to do this.

It is quite fustrating as my biography describes me as one of the most successful people in football winning numerous trophies.

Isnt this thread the same as your previous thread HERE or am I missing something?

Also IIRC there is an issue with manager reputations resetting each season so it may be the fact that your rep isnt increasing. Im sure its being looked into but dont quote me.

Yeah I did start a thread after my 2nd season, I was looking for it to continue it with my progress but couldnt find it when I did a search. I must have typed something in wrong. Cheers for finding it.

Yeah I did start a thread after my 2nd season, I was looking for it to continue it with my progress but couldnt find it when I did a search. I must have typed something in wrong. Cheers for finding it.

If you need to find your old threads or certain posts of yours, you need to either click your name which is at the top of the forum, or click 'my profile'.

So under the FM11 logo at the top you have: welcome wazza - notifications - my profile - settings - log out.

Click 'my profile'. Now when the page loads, on the left hand side under your name, you will see:

wazza

find all posts

find all started threads

Click that and it will bring up a list of every thread you have made. If you click 'find all posts' it will bring up a list of every post you have made. You can use this to find a specific thread you have posted in but can no longer find :thup:

If you need to find your old threads or certain posts of yours, you need to either click your name which is at the top of the forum, or click 'my profile'.

So under the FM11 logo at the top you have: welcome wazza - notifications - my profile - settings - log out.

Click 'my profile'. Now when the page loads, on the left hand side under your name, you will see:

wazza

find all posts

find all started threads

Click that and it will bring up a list of every thread you have made. If you click 'find all posts' it will bring up a list of every post you have made. You can use this to find a specific thread you have posted in but can no longer find :thup:

Thanks for that. I have always used the search thread filter. However it isnt the first time using that I have not been able to find older posts. I think its because in that search you have to get everything correct when you type it in the filter. I will use the method you have shown me now in the future.

Thanks for that. I have always used the search thread filter. However it isnt the first time using that I have not been able to find older posts. I think its because in that search you have to get everything correct when you type it in the filter. I will use the method you have shown me now in the future.

No problem mate. The search filter is awful. Like you say, unless you know the name exactly your screwed. I think there is also some kind of subscription thing you can do aswell where you can subscribe to threads and you get some kind of notification when there are new posts. I think thats how it works anyway. maybe somebody else that know could give you more info on that but as a starting point, your profile is a good base to start from :thup:

Archived