How many of the available graphic packs have you downloaded and does it slow the game

I am looking around at the available graphic packs and looking what to download while I wait for the patch. I have downloaded logo pack and kits pack will be next.

What packs have you installed, do you leave the game as it is, just download logos or have you installed facepack, logos, kits, skins, stadium pack and match day graphics? I'm curious how much these packs slow the running of the game.

I am looking around at the available graphic packs and looking what to download while I wait for the patch. I have downloaded logo pack and kits pack will be next.

What packs have you installed, do you leave the game as it is, just download logos or have you installed facepack, logos, kits, skins, stadium pack and match day graphics? I'm curious how much these packs slow the running of the game.

I've got the Metallic Logo Pack that covers most teams/cups/leagues etc.. & I've got the Ad Hoarding boards around the side of the pitch so it now has more true to life match day sponsors. I haven't noticed any slow down at all as its just pictures.

I have the cut-out faces megapack, metallic logo pack and pretty much every kit pack out. I cant say I notice any difference at all in the game speed. The only time it could be slower is when installing the graphics in the first place when you go into preferences. Once you click confirm and reload the skin, it could take a while but im talking minutes max. Once they are all loaded, the game runs as normal IMO.

Thanks guys looks like I'm going to be busy downloading kits, flags etc faces tommorow then :) I find it makes the game even more enjoyable, don't kmow why just more looks nicer and more realistic although not played FM for a few seasons now for some reason or another despite buying the game on release date every year.

Archived