Juninho Paulista

Ante Covic

Zinho

C. Patzatsoglu

Lindsay Wilson

Flavio Conceicao

Milton Rodriguez

just to name a few

Why is it when I play the champions league they play CRAP and there fitness is like in the 30% -40% range is it because it's in the offseason.

IF THIS IS THE CASE can someone tell me how to get my teams fitness and training up because I wont have a chance.

I'm currently coming last (4th) Behing Wehhdat who beat me 0-3 - how the heck I don't know with this side I've got.

I'm the Newcastle Jets and i've got a fantastic side :

Pavel Mares

Juninho Paulista

Ante Covic

Zinho

C. Patzatsoglu

Lindsay Wilson

Flavio Conceicao

Milton Rodriguez

just to name a few

Why is it when I play the champions league they play CRAP and there fitness is like in the 30% -40% range is it because it's in the offseason.

IF THIS IS THE CASE can someone tell me how to get my teams fitness and training up because I wont have a chance.

I'm currently coming last (4th) Behing Wehhdat who beat me 0-3 - how the heck I don't know with this side I've got.

this 'offseason' condition crisis is being looked into by marc. Believe me, ur not the only one affected by it icon_frown.gif

The most obvious solution is to lower training intensity. I havnt tried this yet tho cos i seem to go well enough without having to bother with that stuff

I got a little bit of a solution helped me win the asian champoins league twice in three years, Basicly when you play your first game bring training for everything down one column like from medium to low. then after the third game put it back up to medium and they should start to gian fitness again.

I found this too. It seemed a bit unfair that the teams I was playing were full strength and mine around 40%. I know for a fact that if my team was fully fit or there abouts that I would of had a very good chance of progressing. The first season I had to make a sub through injury and then that sub got injured and then the sub after him! Then I had two players injured after that and got hammered!! The only way I could of had a chance was to sign up new players because they would be around 100%. The following season I gave up and went on holiday and was fortunate enough for my assistant to get me through the group stages! Result! Still, not how it should be. I had to keep saving my results too as the game froze twice, the first time was after 38 league games and all that hard work was lost! Not happy! Never had that problem on the first game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bighairyspider:

The first season I had to make a sub through injury and then that sub got injured and then the sub after him! The only way I could of had a chance was to sign up new players because they would be around 100%. I had to keep saving my results too as the game froze twice, the first time was after 38 league games and all that hard work was lost! Not happy! Never had that problem on the first game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Autosave is your friend...my game crashed once ages back so after the initial trauma i went through i put on autosave and ive never turned back. Only adds about 10secs to loading time every month, thats it.

And the injuries are definitely an issue...I usually get 3 injured in the first 10 minutes, then usually no more for the rest of the game though, which is good. My most action packed game so far has been goals in 1st and 7th minutes, injuries in 2nd, 3rd and 5th minutes! So 2-0 up with all 3 subs used in 7 minutes...lost 3-2 tho cos my team was just too exhausted icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bighairyspider:

I found this too. It seemed a bit unfair that the teams I was playing were full strength and mine around 40%. I know for a fact that if my team was fully fit or there abouts that I would of had a very good chance of progressing. The first season I had to make a sub through injury and then that sub got injured and then the sub after him! Then I had two players injured after that and got hammered!! The only way I could of had a chance was to sign up new players because they would be around 100%. The following season I gave up and went on holiday and was fortunate enough for my assistant to get me through the group stages! Result! Still, not how it should be. I had to keep saving my results too as the game froze twice, the first time was after 38 league games and all that hard work was lost! Not happy! Never had that problem on the first game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Reason why the other teams are full strength , well not all are full strength. The greyed players are full strength because they are not real players and the problem being the greyed players abilities are based upon the teams reputation and there are some good teams in Asia. but the WHITE PLAYERS are low fitness until we gain up our fitness in our teams. BUT THE PROBLEM BEING IS most teams in asia dont have alot of WHITE PLAYERS especially JAPAN WHERE THERE ARE NONE

Indeed, they're getting lucky with their fakery.

Plus, you can tell its not your training that's at fault when you look at the other Aussie side in the competition suffering from the same fitness problems. They seem to cope better with it than I do, though neither one of us has yet qualified.

I might just save my cash and then go on weekly spending sprees.

Archived