Lack of interest from bigger clubs for me and my players!

I'm currently the manager of Sheffield Wednesday in my 5th season. I got promoted from Npower L1 and reached FA cup quarter final in my 1st season, came 3rd in the Championship and FA cup Semi final in 2nd season. Got promoted to Prem and league cup final in 3rd, relegated on last day of season in my 4th and am currently 1st in March in my 5th.

I have overachieved on all my season expectations and improved the stature of the club. My squad is a mixture of 4 star senior players and 4.5 star youth, with the potential to become leading Prem players in the future. My question is, why haven't bigger clubs come in for me as I have been successful and it always seems to be the same managers job swapping? My manager reputation is also word-class!!. I don't think I would leave as im enjoying my save, but I consider myself more successful than David Moyes (Preston to Everton) Ince (MK Dons- Blackburn) and even the managers who are always job swapping. I get touted for the vacant roles, but never approached

Also my top 3 youngsters who are all rotation players in my 1st team squad and are attracting interest from teams like United, Real and Barca. But they dont seem to make any offers over their current value?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Archived