Apologies if this has been asked but I need a quite fast response?

Hi guys,

Basically I wish to know when the January transfer update will be available on steam as mine presently does not appear to have it installed? The patch is 11.2.1 but the update isnt evident, is this correct and if so, would it be advisable to manually download an update an install it with an initial steam installation?

thanks

Jeff

Thanks for the rapid response, do we know when the 11.3 comes out? Could I uninstall and re-install without steam therefore enabling me to utilise a manual transfer patch, I know this seems like a lot of arsing about but I've only just reinstalled FM today due to be upgrading to a newer system and I have no save game or anything to bother with :/

Thanks for the rapid response, do we know when the 11.3 comes out? Could I uninstall and re-install without steam therefore enabling me to utilise a manual transfer patch, I know this seems like a lot of arsing about but I've only just reinstalled FM today due to be upgrading to a newer system and I have no save game or anything to bother with :/

you can always apply a manual patch with the transfers and then update the game with the new patch when it comes out, it wont affect anything, to put a manual transfer update on you would have to select the database on start up, you can ignore this extra data file after the patch comes out or you can carry on with it, its completely up to you.

Hi guys,

Basically I wish to know when the January transfer update will be available on steam as mine presently does not appear to have it installed? The patch is 11.2.1 but the update isnt evident, is this correct and if so, would it be advisable to manually download an update an install it with an initial steam installation?

thanks

Jeff

We don't know when the new update is out. Steam would have downloaded 11.2.1 for you but it would still be 11.2. Next time you load up a game have a look in the drop down menu where you can slecct the patch. Click 11.2. When it takes you to the screen, look at the top and it should say 11.2.1 :thup:.

Archived