Stadium Expansion?

Not sure if im in the correct place for this but i'll have a go anyway!?

I'm about to start a new long term game and was wondering who has had the largest stadium expansion in any of their career games? My current game with Blackburn is beginning to bore me a little as i cant get the board to agree to expand the stadium over 40,000 which is therefore holding back the potential!!

Anyway, ramble over!!

Yeah thats what I thought, regarding success and expansion. I'm currently in 2018 with Blackburn, won Carling Cup 5 times, FA cup 3 and managed to win the League last year. This year I'm running away with the league but still searching for that all elusive Champions League Medal!! Hopefully if I carry on as I have this season they'll increase again as I've been stuck on the 40,000 capacity for the past few seasons and i'm losing around £5 million a month!! Only worry is the board request options to move stadium and increase capacity are 'greyed out' and have been all season??

Yeah thats what I thought, regarding success and expansion. I'm currently in 2018 with Blackburn, won Carling Cup 5 times, FA cup 3 and managed to win the League last year. This year I'm running away with the league but still searching for that all elusive Champions League Medal!! Hopefully if I carry on as I have this season they'll increase again as I've been stuck on the 40,000 capacity for the past few seasons and i'm losing around £5 million a month!! Only worry is the board request options to move stadium and increase capacity are 'greyed out' and have been all season??

what do the greyed out options say when you hover over them? Have you asked for an upgrade recently?

Thanks for the info Milnerpoint!! Never knew you could hover over the options!! The board seem to be in the process of building a new stadium!! They haven't announced it in the news but thats what it says when i hover over the expand stadium request. All in all, exciting times ahead!! I wasa going to start a new game but after seeing this i think i'll stick it out for a while.

Tough part is managing the budget in my experience, as the club doesn't seem to be able to do it very effectively. I've gotten a stadium expansion and training facility upgrade approved and into the planning stage, but the club doesn't make any changes to its budget for the next season. So if you use up your wage and transfer budget you'll likely be bleeding money for most of the season. By the time you reach the point where the projects move to the next stage I keep having them cancelled due to lack of funding...then the end of year league and cup money comes in and I'm in great shape financially.

Really frustratingv that they don't budget things correctly so we have the money on hand or simply finance them through loans.

Archived