International manager

Wondered if any one can help me,I've been the manager of Marseille for 2 and a half years and have won every thing worth winning in France,at the start of this season some top african national jobs came up what im sure I would've got if I would of applied but I did'nt but now I do fancy a foray into international managment and the DR Congo job is about to become available the squad is ok but not really good enough to challenge the big African nations but being in France there are alot of players with congolese heritage that have never been capped buy France and thus would be eligible to play for Congo,so my question is is there a way on the game that I can approach these players and try and convince them to play for Congo because if I could achieve this the squad would be very competitive?

If they have Conglese as second nationallity and have not yet been capped by France at senior level you could attempt to call them up, but be warned they may reject your call up if they still have ambitions to play for France.

Also be aware that some players may have already declared for France despite not being capped yet. You can check their 'international status' on their profile page.

Archived