Loosing 6 million euro a month.

I am at Bradford, McCall arena (new stadium) and my team plays in front of a 52k sold out stadium every time. My wage budget is 1.9 million euro a week with a 2.4 million wage budget. My team is worldclass, I would say equal to real lifes current Barcelona team ... and yes, I am winning everything except the CL .. where I only seem to be able to reach the semis every year.

Anyway, I am loosing so much money and the only thing saving my team is the chairman investing in what seems to be a hopeless cause every single year.

Anybody with a clue about whats going on?

PS: I do have a 227 million euro debt which was take to buy the new stadium, its costing me a million euro a week ... but still, without it I would still be in depth every month.

Without the stadium loan you would only have 2 million € a month. Maybe you have too many players or players on high wages. Just because you are granted a high wage budget doesn't mean you have to use it ;) I always make up for the losses by selling not-needed players and the prize money at the end of a season.

I am at Bradford, McCall arena (new stadium) and my team plays in front of a 52k sold out stadium every time. My wage budget is 1.9 million euro a week with a 2.4 million wage budget. My team is worldclass, I would say equal to real lifes current Barcelona team ... and yes, I am winning everything except the CL .. where I only seem to be able to reach the semis every year.

Anyway, I am loosing so much money and the only thing saving my team is the chairman investing in what seems to be a hopeless cause every single year.

Anybody with a clue about whats going on?

PS: I do have a 227 million euro debt which was take to buy the new stadium, its costing me a million euro a week ... but still, without it I would still be in depth every month.

As long as you have a good TV deal and win the Premiership every season (I think you do), then the 50M you get from there will offset the negatives of each month.

As I've posted many times before, ignore monthly finances and look at annual profit/loss. Most of your income will be generated in May/June throught prize money, TV income and season ticket sales.

agree with this in its entirety and have stated the same thing in other threads but that 6mil a month is a lot all the same

agree with this in its entirety and have stated the same thing in other threads but that 6mil a month is a lot all the same

They could bring in prepayments and accruals in and you could take over running the Finance Department as well as being the manager?

They could bring in prepayments and accruals in and you could take over running the Finance Department as well as being the manager?

I already do this for a living, so to do it in FM would be a piece of cake! I think the finances in general are pretty rubbish in game, I am tempted to take over with a spreadsheet of my own.

Archived