getting players on loan.

I have had psp and manager 2011 since xmas. I've ****ing managed to win fa cup carling cup champions,league and the premier league with west ham. now I've done that I've gone to league 2 to manage stevenage and have no idea on how to bring players in on loan. help would be much appreciated.

Hi Demoz91,

If you head to the Player Search, and use the Customise option to change the Transfer Status option to just Listed for Loan, that will give you a list of players available for loan. Then, when you make an offer, click on the Offer Type to change it from Transfer to Loan, and you'll be able to make an offer to bring that player in on a loan deal. You can still make loan offers for players not currently listed as available for loan, but obviously clubs may not be happy to let those players go.

Hope that helps. If you need any more help feel free to ask :)

• 2 weeks later...
I actually tried that, but only get the "transfer" option or the "enquire" option. Don't get a "loan" option.

Hi strangeboy,

If a player is unavailable for loan, whether they're already out at another club, or it's currently outside a loan transfer window, the option won't be available for selection. What time of year/league are you currently playing in?

normally anyone who is one the loan list comes!!! I am Melbourne Heart lol and have signed loan players from england, spain, portugal and holland, including the likes of fraser forster, w.szecny, perieinha etc and none of these would come on the pc version or indeed in real life!! so aim high!!

im swindon and cant get hardly any loan players tried josh mecacran, gael kakuta, and fabio borini. but chelsea reject the bids

They probably feel that Swindon wont help their players develop, I myself in one of my games only loan my players out to Prem teams, as I know they will have decent training facilities, and get big game experience.

Archived