Player Personalities

Howdy All

Was wondering about Player Personalities and if anyone has seen any kind of behavior from them. Most players are Normal personality but I have some Ambitious and very Ambitious guys and even a Temperamental one (though he has been nothing but Normal after 3 seasons). I've seen others but haven't had the chance to see how the player acts. One player in particular, Mario Balotelli, is Ruthless and he has forced his way out of Man City and had the Manager at Inter fired because he didn't get along with him.

Wanted to know if a Professional or Determined personalities made a difference over someone that was Sporting (one of my favorites to see).

thanks guys

jeff

I've had players who seem normal upset the rest of the team, if morale is dented I generally ship them out regardless of ability.

Balotelli causes a stir whatever league you in.. I think he is the pinnicle of difficult in the 2011 iPhone game anyway!!

On the flip I've got a couple of lads I signed at 17 who have been with me 10 years and don't bat an eyelid when I reject bids from the big clubs. Uber loyal.

• SI Staff
Wanted to know if a Professional or Determined personalities made a difference over someone that was Sporting (one of my favorites to see).

They all behave in slightly different ways - a professional player will likely perform whatever his 'mood' and a 'determined' player is one who will keep trying regardless of whats happening (ie. you're 3-0 down with 2 minutes to go, he'll be the ones rallying the others saying you can win this still) ... a sporting player is a double edged sword, he's the one who'll explain to the referee that it might look like he was fouled in the box but actually he just lost balance - he's honest to a fault (so no diving, but he'll get more 'real' fouls from referees once he reaches a certain reputation as he'll be known to not dive).

I like Relentless - My DMC Arturo Vidal (CHL) was one of the best players I ever had but for some cost. In 10 years more than 150 yellow and more than 20 red cards - :-)

Ambitious player tend to be all day unhappy if they are not playing on a regular basis in first team.

Oliver

Archived