artmoney table help

I have not used artmoney in a FM game since 00/01, in that game the "money" tag was kept in English pounds but i have no idea how the 08 one does.

run your game & alt-tab

Open artmoney

Choose fm08 in the processes

hit search

alt tab and go in fm08 budget screen

look at the numbers , example : transfer budget 217825

alt tab and type that number inside the "search" window in artmoney

wait for the program to search

it will find the tag but maybe there are 2 or 3 tags with the 217825 number, move them all in the right window of artmoney ,edit one ( lets say change it to 200000and go back into the game , see if the changes have applied , if it shows 2000000 then you have edit the correct tab, if not go back and change a different tag.

In case no tag is displayed then you have to change the search options , default are integers

of 2,4 and 8 bytes , you can click on floats , text and the other boxes for program to search , but i am like 995 sure that money are kept in integers.

Another reason for no results are found is that you are using a different currency in game and what you see is not what the program displays in the tag.

Example you see 100 euros while the program (the fm08 one) sees 120 pounds , change your game currency into pounds and search again ( the transfer budget money number changes )

In general artmoney is a a very nice "all game cheater" but why don't you just use FMM ?

google for "amt" "files"

i bet there is a correct version of fmm somewhere

google "fmm" "8.0.2" (change the number to 8.0.1 or else to fit your version)

i could have give you the links but you do have to learn searching on your own ; after all the search results at the top will solve all your problems icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by chelsea_blues8:

i just downloaded the artmoney table from the fm08 resource list in editors hideaway , just wonder how you use it? like get it started so you can change your balance of your club?

Er, those are the people to ask - wrong forum.

Archived