the viewers job

OK so every season like spring and summer i am going to let you put your ideas of which club i should choose and every one can take part and i will do a tally of how well you do so every win=3 points every draw=1 every lose=0 and i've got a new rule every time you score over 3 goals you get a extra point and i will keep up ith this regularly and if you think i should change anything just post and i'll take a look.once a team has gone you can't choose that team.freindlies can't get you point a neither can cups but if you win a cup you get 40 points if you come 2nd then 20 points 3rd then 10 points and 4th 5 points

lets see who can win

OK so every season like spring and summer i am going to let you put your ideas of which club i should choose and every one can take part and i will do a tally of how well you do so every win=3 points every draw=1 every lose=0 and i've got a new rule every time you score over 3 goals you get a extra point and i will keep up ith this regularly and if you think i should change anything just post and i'll take a look.once a team has gone you can't choose that team.freindlies can't get you point a neither can cups but if you win a cup you get 40 points if you come 2nd then 20 points 3rd then 10 points and 4th 5 points

lets see who can win

......What?

lets see who can win

Some commas for you :thup:

Archived