mr hough 11.2 winger tweak to 4-1-2-2-1

which version do you find best  

18 members have voted

1. 1. which version do you find best

• version 1
    • version
    • neither

Before we start this tactic is a tweaked tactic of mr houghs 11.2 winger tactic(4-1-1-2-2),i have used most of his team setting but totally changed the individual player instruction to how i feel work best.Also some ideas from the russian tweaked version of mr houghs tweak.So this tactic is not all my own work.

Right the tacic is a 4-1-2-2-1 formation

gk

dr

dc

dc

dl

dmc

mc

mc

aml

amr

sc

The first test i did was with manchester united,which proved very successful,going a full premier league season unbeaten,screen shot below of the final table

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable.png

Using man utd perhaps did not give a true result of the tactic a test with a lower team was in order.

The man utd test was using version 1.0.

The west ham test was/is with version 2.0 of the tactic,several tweaks including reshape of defence,closing down on my mc and forward runs to often on my striker,there were several more tweaks maybe but can not remember off the top of my head.

Below is a picture of the tactic itself

WestHamUnitedWestHam_Tactics-2.png

The story so far with west ham,still early stages but personally i think it is going well with a low reputation team like west ham

WestHamUnitedWestHam_Fixtures.png

current table

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-4.png

THE TACTIC

4-1-2-2-1

gk will require the obvious attributes for a keeper,handling,reflexes etc,just common sense really

dl/dr heading,marking,pace,tackling

dc heading,tackling,marking,positioning,(the defender on corners who attacks far post would be ideal if jumping,heading and strenghth attributes were high as possible as this player will get a good return in goals from corners) vidic for man utd scores heaps

dmc tackling,marking,positioning,work rate,teamwork and strength stamina would be a good option aswell

mc tackling,marking,positioning,work rate,teamwork,passing,stamina would be a good option aswell

amr/l acceleration,pace,passing,finishing,

sc finishing,acceleration,composure,heading(striker will be your target man)

the dmc and mc will work hard all game so team work and work rate will be a good option,what i do if holding on to a lead is around 60-65 min area bring on 2 central mids to freshen it up and help prevent to opposition taking advantage of tired legs as the oppostiton will press in the later stages of the game if trailing,If necessary sub the dm and 1 mc if you feel is better.

the wingers will get a lot of chances to score,they are there to support the striker,i have converted wayne rooney to aml with nani as amr for my man utd save and they score bags of goals.

pitch size i use standard

opposition instruction i leave well alone

team talks i ask assistant unless i think he is in my opinion wrong,never use we can win this match or wish luck

match preperation i use team blend until fluid,then if i am playing a tougher team than me use some defensive positioning several days before the game,or use attacking positioning if against an easier team,i dont always stick to that i just change it over constantly through out the season

training i use raver training seems to do the trick for me

links to the tactic

version 1(the one i used for man utds success) http://www.filefront.com/17909353/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v1.0 (Man Utd, Feb 2012).tac

version 2(the one i am using in the west ham project) http://www.filefront.com/17909354/mr hough 11.2 winger tweaked to 4-1-2-2-1 v2.0 (West Ham, Oct 2010).tac

(the dm i have changed his passing settings from direct,go to the last click of short and click twice more

feedback would be great and any ideas for a improved version

tweak

version 2

increase full backs closing down by 1 notch

dm cross from deep

mc the one whos closing down is on whole pitch decrease by 2 notches

link to tweak(version 3)

http://www.filefront.com/17910980/version 3 (West Ham, Mar 2011).tac

these tweaks are in testing

any of you having defensive issues?

To play with man city what do you think was the best version?

i used version 1 with the man utd save,but version 2 i think maybe be better overall

in my man utd save i am considering changing from version 1 to version 2.

city in the game with the money they have are a similar level to man utd,so try version 1 you seen how great it was in my screen shot,

if your striker can play amr/l train him solely to that position,i did with rooney and he is outsatnding in that area,as i did with neymar aswell

mate did u use something from my tactic? i mean was it helpful, cuz as you said a lot of things were similar and other things were different

yes somethings was mate,i tried your defence with the 2 centre backs deeper than full backs but did not have joy with it so i went back to my old defence setup,similar to your version 1 one,fullbacks same mentality as 1 of the centre backs with the other centre back 2 notches deeper.I used your dm setup and used the tweak where you had 1 mc on longshots mixed,also i took how your striker had run forward often and did same to mine,our attacking seems to be very different from each others(wingers and striker).cm are similar just different in closing down,yours are whole pitch,i have mine less,one mc is 1 notch lower from the other,have you looked at my version 2,think it is the best one of my 2,just a tweak though,the dm passing is set to second click of mixed.

the dmc setting i think is vital to your tactic and mine,i am going to look in to that a bit more,not sure if his mentality needs to be that deepmy mc are only 2 notches i think more than my centreback,so there is not a lot of space inbetween,may tweak the mc 1 notch forward and put the dm mentality inbetween the dc,dr/l and the mcs,an area that is so vital

No idea how you managed to play with United without losing.

I've just been soundly beaten 3-2 at home by Celtic (I'm Arsenal) and am leaking goals most games.

how many games you in,is the tactic fluid?

what version are you using,i used version 1 for man utd,using version 2 now with west ham its doing well,is conceding though more than i had liked,just had a draw 2-2 at home to man utd,i had spector sent off inside 15 mins so had a long and hard game with 10 men,still a great result though,they are top of my league and have had draws against them

made a few minor tweaks which i am hoping will tighten defence

EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2-2.png

results v top teams

man utd home 2-2(draw)

man utd away 2-2(draw)

arsenal home 0-0(draw)

arsenal away 2-1(lost)

chelsea home 4-1(win)

chelsea away 2-1(win)

tottenham home 2-0(lost)

tottenahm away 2-0(lost)

liverpool home 2-1(win)

liverpool away 2-2(draw)

man city home 2-0(win)

mancity away 2-1(lost)

i know a few defeats,but i am west ham,champions league football next season is pretty good,not all that far away from 2nd spot

the season was finished off using version 3

http://www.filefront.com/17910980/version%203%20(West%20Ham,%20Mar%202011).tac

Archived