loan issue

Hey all,

I've recently noticed after uploading the 8.0.2 patch that when i sometimes look at a player there is no indication (like there used to be in bright blue under the players picture/date of birth/weight) that the player is on loan from another club.

The only way i found out was when i bid on that player and it was rejected by another club! It was only after i checked the trnasfer button that i saw that he was on loan!

Any advice?

Many thanks,

Nick

PS - using vista

When searching through squad teams any loan players are usually highlighted. However If you are looking through the player search function I suggest using the filter as this can remove players on loan at other clubs or vice versa.

thanks for the reply but it's not that issue!

An example is that my scout picked out a potential transfer and i looked at this player and there was nothing on his profile to indicate that he was on loan. it was only after that i made an offer that it went to his parent club and not his club that he was at.

Its also if i'm playing against clubs and spot a player i like and click on him then there is nothing later to suggest that he is on loan from another club, ie, on loan from man city in bright blue.

Not sure if it is a bug but if that is the only that i find i'll live with it!

thanks

Archived