Transfer Help

right its january transfer window time. my cardiff city team have made a profit so far over just over £3m. just sold off some reserve players in (commingues, quashie, geary, hermandi, alialdare) ...plus gilleum franco who the day after signin for QPR got injured and is out for 10 months

now i made around £1.8m from them transfers. and all i been given is £110,000 for transfers. on the transfer list there is alan smith.danny simpson, a few more prem players. however i have no "ask board" to sign them for me......any idea if its just cardiff or am i doing something wrong

dont cardiff have fairly bad finances? that would explain your lack of budget after sales and would be the reason the option wouldnt appear

Having lived in Cardiff for quite a long time and visiting Ninian Park every home game for 5 years I grew and affection for them and even though I have moved away I still follow them as much as I can. They were bought by a Dato Chan Tien Ghee, he paid off the credit the club was oweing and has begun, all be it slowly, investing in the club, so I dont think this is the cause.

Also in my save, even when I was 200k in the red (quite alot for the team I am and the money I was brining in) I was able to ask the board to negotiate for me, so I dont think it is that.

Archived