Remove news items forever

Wouldn't it be nice to have a little X in the top right of news items.

I've already signed two potential players to replace my 31 year old striker. Yet I'm bomarded with messages each week saying "So and so is being eyed by Eugene Tyson as a potential replacement for..."

Well I got this sorted already - don't give me this news item again!

And there are other things in the news items that come up regluarly that I couldn't care for.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a way of just removing such news items at your will!

I think the news maybe related to players in your short lists. I use one scout to check all the new gens when they are "born" throughout the year and I just delete all his reports if they turn out to be not very good,

this way I don't get hundreds of

news item about 16yr olds progress. I am not saying this will cure the entire problem for you, but it certainly cuts out a lot of unwanted news spam for me.

Give it a try, delete a few names from the scout reports and the short list and see if the news

reports stop coming about those players.

As usual someone latches on to one thing mentioned as an example.

It's not about that.

It's about giving the user the ability to filter messages in the news items. Fine, if it's about players in the shortlist, have a button that says "remove from shortlist". But these players being touted to me are not in my shortlist anyways.

This could be handy for people that you are loaning out - Press "X" on the one with "Backup for first team" and it automatically rejects all bids that are offering to loan him for "Backup".

Quick filter the messages.

I wanted to loan out 9 players last season - 150 news messages that I had to filter by hand. So effing tedious.

After every world cup or euro cup - nearly every single manager is sacked.

At the start of the transfer window 65 news messages about who has signed for who in the subscribed leagues.

Add that 65 news messages to the 150 news messages about loaning players and then add the 45 news messages about managers being sacked.

Either lump the news messages togetether to make 4 or 5 news messages (that can be expanded if you want)

OR

Give the end user proper filtering options for news items.

OR

Both.

Archived