Opposition Instructions

I've never bothered using this before but feel like trying it out... Do you find putting the right instructions can improve your performances or does it mess things up. Also in real life if theres one player in particular thats by far the best in the team, you can just tell ur players to watch out for that player.. what sort of instructions would u set on FM? All i know is that harder tackling goes in for challenges alot more, marking obviously means someone marks the player, but what do the others do?

What does show onto weak foot actually mean? it makes no sense to me lol.. If I have a match against someone that has one really good striker upfront on his own, what instructions would u recommend?

I've always assumed it meant to pressure the player on the side of his good foot, forcing him to use his weak foot to get shots or passes away, but I am not the most literate in the lingo, so I might be all wrong. Beyond that, I haven't seen it work too well when I've used it with that in mind, but that could just be down to crap players or crap managing :)

Archived