Where's the Match Report?

Anyone know how to access the match Report screen? I like to watch the game Fast or Very Fast and then read back the Report at Half Time and Full Time to fully analyze the goals I've scored or conceded. But I can't seem to find it. Surely the PSP has enough memory to be able to cache the report, at least until the game finishes, you click Continue, and it can forget it?!

One other small thing - is it possible to see Teams' Form? Looked at the Team Stats under each League but Form seems to be missing?

Thanks.

Anyone know how to access the match Report screen? I like to watch the game Fast or Very Fast and then read back the Report at Half Time and Full Time to fully analyze the goals I've scored or conceded. But I can't seem to find it. Surely the PSP has enough memory to be able to cache the report, at least until the game finishes, you click Continue, and it can forget it?!

One other small thing - is it possible to see Teams' Form? Looked at the Team Stats under each League but Form seems to be missing?

Thanks.

• SI Staff

We dropped the match report because we'd found that few people actually look at them frequently and they took up a considerable amount of save game space (and we were very intent on ensuring that the game was playable with the default 32Mb PSP memory stick which most PSP come with).

Thanks for the quick response.

I take your point - I doubt most people read the full match report, and I certainly never read back old ones. But any chance you could have a "watch replays" feature in the next version, where at HT and FT you could re-read the text to see how goals were scored, who was to blame etc? It's very easy to blink and miss something at the moment, particularly with the text being so small and pushed to the bottom of the screen. (Doesn't need to be saved beyond that day in the game, so wouldn't increase the Save Game size.) Cheers.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daz_the_blue:

Thanks for the quick response.

I take your point - I doubt most people read the full match report, and I certainly never read back old ones. But any chance you could have a "watch replays" feature in the next version, where at HT and FT you could re-read the text to see how goals were scored, who was to blame etc? It's very easy to blink and miss something at the moment, particularly with the text being so small and pushed to the bottom of the screen. (Doesn't need to be saved beyond that day in the game, so wouldn't increase the Save Game size.) Cheers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I don't think that'd be too much of a problem to implement for a future verison - I'll look into it when I get a chance ... thanks very much for the feedback icon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

I'd just like to add my voice to this request, this would be a VERy useful feature. And agreed, no need to actually save the report beyond gameday.

Also I'd like to re-iterate my request for a slower gamespeed (you could call it 'Teddy Sheringham') which would partially negate the issue anyway.

Archived