3 Consecutive games with same team and with same REF

I don't know whether it is a bug or not. I play 3 games in a row with the same team. 2 of them for cup and a league game in them middle of cup games. It is rare, but can happen. The interesting and unrealistic thing is that the same ref is appointed for all 3 games, so I play with the same ref 3 games in a row such as my opponent. I don't know whether it is a bug or not, but it is certainly unrealistic. They pay attention not to appoint same ref for the same team 2 games in a row. This could cause big trouble between the teams and federations; especially if a ref has a poor performance in one of the games.

I am running the game in Turkish League. Even if there are only enough number of referees; I shouldn't get the same ref 3 games in a row. I also think we should have game-generated referees. I don't know whether the game generates referees or not, but it should. I am in my 5th season and I feel like there is no referees generated, but I am not sure about it have to double check it.

On the other hand in this version referees have distinctive characters. I have to credit that it is a very good addition about the referees.

It's a common issue to get the same ref several times, it tends to happen if you are playing in several big matches in a row that you will be given the top ref in that country.

I started a thread a while back about being stalked by Howard Webb, as he seems to ref most of my cup games, in particular in the latter rounds of the FA and League Cup, as well as some big league games.

The game seems to assign the best ref to the biggest matches but doesn't take into account the idea of rotation.

in ireland i got the same ref for 28 of my 36 league games and he was the most card happy man i have ever come across. count yourself lucky!

Wow. I didn't know that you can or should get the same ref %77 of your games. This should be changed. It is a small detail which kills the realism in the game.

It's a common issue to get the same ref several times, it tends to happen if you are playing in several big matches in a row that you will be given the top ref in that country.

I started a thread a while back about being stalked by Howard Webb, as he seems to ref most of my cup games, in particular in the latter rounds of the FA and League Cup, as well as some big league games.

The game seems to assign the best ref to the biggest matches but doesn't take into account the idea of rotation.

In every country there should at least 7 or 8 top referees. English federation should thank to "Howard Webb's" mom in the game. If she wouldn't give birth to Howard Webb; big games couldn't be played. Same with "H.Sabanci" in Turkey. And also same thing with "dontask's" ref in Scottish League. I think this part of the game should tweaked.

it was alan kelly in the republic of ireland. if you ever play there, pray you avoid him

I should pray to avoid him, and Irish federation should pray he will live a long life :-) Thank to his mother for giving birth to him; so we can have the Irish League :p

Archived