You in the game

I got this idea from FMH Utd i was wondering whether any of you would be interested in this idea, it similar to FMH UTd but instead of all of us being at one club i was going to scatter us among the lower league teams to see how we all do. I know Bugel has done this as well but im going to release it so you can all play it.

Is anybody interested?

Also i was going to re-do FMH UTD but start them in the lower leagues and see how far they can progress if anybody is interested in that?

I got this idea from FMH Utd i was wondering whether any of you would be interested in this idea, it similar to FMH UTd but instead of all of us being at one club i was going to scatter us among the lower league teams to see how we all do. I know Bugel has done this as well but im going to release it so you can all play it.

Is anybody interested?

Also i was going to re-do FMH UTD but start them in the lower leagues and see how far they can progress if anybody is interested in that?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drwmorrison1984:

Can I be in the team ? icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes info needed:

Name,

Date of birth

Prefered position

Nationallity

Current ability

Potential Ability

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

why dont you make the players in FMH Utd with 'realistic' lower league attributes and a random selection have really high potential, that way it would actually be a challenge.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill do which ever proves to be the favourite between everybody

Forum Name MJGB

Name Matthew Gildea

DOB 1992

Preferred Position MR

Nationality English

CA 120

PA 185

I think it would be good to see how they all managed if for example, you didn't manage them and they were scattered. See who broke into the premierleague first.

Maybe it would be good to have a list of all the users in game and their forum username, eg. MJGB - Matthew Gildea

This then makes it easy to see who is who as i know Ridley, as Ridley99 and not by his real name so it would be a useful aid. My $0.02

I think i will end up doing all 3 ideas mentioned unless there is a majority favourite between you all.

MJGB, my name is a bit of a give away in the game considering there is only one Ridley, lol

Just to add if you were already on FMH UTD you will automatically be added into this as i will be using the same info that i already have for you unless you tell me you want out. Also could you post you real names foor the benefit of the forum so everybody knows who everybody is when using the file.

There is no space left for FMH UTDs squad unless somebody drops out but you can still apply to be scattered in the game if anybody is interested?

If there is enough demand for people to be in the team i will create FMH City a rival team for FMH UTD or if there is anybody that wants to junp from UTD to City please say

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nufc-ciri:

well i wasn't in FHM UTD but i would like to be in FHM CITY please!! you have the info above. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You took the last squad position in the UTD squad

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why dont you make the players in FMH Utd with 'realistic' lower league attributes and a random selection have really high potential, that way it would actually be a challenge.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats everyone think to my idea?

Ive started all 3 ideas:

idea 1 - FMH UTD and FMH City start in the Isthmians Division1 south league and start from the bottom and work there way up.

idea 2 -Scattering forum members across the country to various teams with the stats that you gave me, each member is at a different team to see who can go the furthest the fastest

Mightyowls idea -same as idea 2 but instead of having high CA you all start with low CA but keep the PA you said you wanted again to see which member can do the best.

Needless to say when these are complete you will NOT be able to sign any member of the forum as this will give them an advantage unless you are starting in the BSP, you will have to shortlist as many members as possible to keep track of them

Name - Keith Saul

Date of birth - 10 August 1992

Prefered position - FW R/L/C (i can also play on either wing if the usual wingers are injured and if there is someone to replace me up front)

Nationallity - Irish

Current ability - 140

Potential Ability - 195

Their are not as many members who use the FMH forums as the PC ones so their are no going to be loads of signups but hopfully we can get some more. Depend on how often people visit the forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB:

Their are not as many members who use the FMH forums as the PC ones so their are no going to be loads of signups but hopfully we can get some more. Depend on how often people visit the forum. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with what you are sying but ive noticed and i know mightyowl has too that there seems to be a lot of new names popping up on the forum lately and i thought they would have jumped at the chance to et in on the act as well as some of the older names have yet to sign up (bbuullddoogg, LSD to name 2)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I agree with what you are sying but ive noticed and i know mightyowl has too that there seems to be a lot of new names popping up on the forum lately and i thought they would have jumped at the chance to et in on the act as well as some of the older names have yet to sign up (bbuullddoogg, LSD to name 2) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, mate. Not really my cup of tea. Always good to see you creating ideas and challenges though. Keep up the good work Ridley!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bbuullddoogg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I agree with what you are sying but ive noticed and i know mightyowl has too that there seems to be a lot of new names popping up on the forum lately and i thought they would have jumped at the chance to et in on the act as well as some of the older names have yet to sign up (bbuullddoogg, LSD to name 2) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, mate. Not really my cup of tea. Always good to see you creating ideas and challenges though. Keep up the good work Ridley! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should still put your name down

Hi all.

Think your ideas are great Ridley99!

I have one concern though and I dont know if anyone else shares this with me or even taken this into acount.

How safe, considering how public these forums are, is it to be giving personal info (name, dob). I work for a bank so this is all people need to commit fraud.

I'm not saying people in here aren't honest, but once your info is out there any member in these forums or guest can see it!!!

I want to be involved with fmhcity, but can I give you an unreal name and dob. Although it goes against putting us personaly in the game, I'd know it was me.

Is this ok? icon_smile.gif

(P.s. please no unnecessary comments from anyone)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi all.

Think your ideas are great Ridley99!

I have one concern though and I dont know if anyone else shares this with me or even taken this into acount.

How safe, considering how public these forums are, is it to be giving personal info (name, dob). I work for a bank so this is all people need to commit fraud.

I'm not saying people in here aren't honest, but once your info is out there any member in these forums or guest can see it!!!

I want to be involved with fmhcity, but can I give you an unreal name and dob. Although it goes against putting us personaly in the game, I'd know it was me.

Is this ok? Smile

(P.s. please no unnecessary comments from anyone) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would never put my real name anywhere on the internet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I would never put my real name anywhere on the internet </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't either, I found a player with the same surname so I thought I'd make him a rival... in the form of his new brother =D

Name, TJ (Can you have it as no surname, like ronaldo and ronaldinho?)

Date of birth, 8/4/1992

Prefered position, AM/R Or Striker

Nationallity, English/French

Current ability, 60

Potential Ability, 150

If theres space can I be in it please?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobodo:

oh sorry for missing that one out english/brazillian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

will try but i know theres not that many like that on the game

everybody that was in the FMH UTD team are in as wellas everybody that has posted here, apart from one person that has posted!

The versions will be:

FMH UTD and FMH City being in low leagues and seeing how far they can go

Every player starting at different clubs throughout the lower leagues with the stats they asked for,

Every player starting out at different lower league clubs with low stats but high PA to see who can do the best,

and also the same as the last 2 but everybody starting out on a free and seeing who signs for which team.

How does that sound?

Archived