Starting without "add key staff" option

I unticked this option when I started my current save and I am now regretting it because it appears that AI clubs don't recruit the staff they need. I am playing as Arsenal and Blackpool are rock bottom with 0 points, 16 losses from 16 games. I checked their backroom staff and they only have a manager, ass manager, youth coach, 2 physios and a scout. I am thinking maybe this is why they are doing so bad. All of their players' morale is very poor.

I am now wishing I hadn't unticked the option as I am enjoying this save and therefore don't want to begin another. Is there any way of undoing it? Does unticking this option have much of a bearing on the game? Opinions please.

Pretty sure the "add key staff" option only ensures every club have at least 1 each of AssMan, Physio and Scout. This shouldn't have any effect on any club that start the game above the bottom tier of football.

Thats correct it only ads one of each not incl. Manager, YouCoa, Fir Te Coach and GK coach. They're usually rubbish anyway.

Archived