Even he wouldn't be that stupid...

Loving 2011, even more than 2010 which i didn't think possible but the irritant for me is random things like the below, which even to a hardened FM fan boy like me really push the boundaries of realism/fun. I know Rooney is capable of doing stupid things but really? This is the CL final and this happens... The only thing more unbelievable is that Spurs were my opponents! ;) I know the match engine doesn't see the payer as 'Rooney' or 'Drogba' just as numbers but is there a hidden stupidity attribute hidden somewhere? If it had been Nani then of course i'd have been far more willing to accept! :)

As it turns out i managed to scrape a 1-1 at full time thanks to a penalty and then won the game in a shootout but talking about making things difficult, can only imagine my frustration if i'd lost! I like that the game throws you the odd curveball when you're coasting along, keeps things interesting but i wish they'd stop ridiculous things like this as it only serves to fuel peoples arguments that the game plots against you!!

stupidredcard.png

clfinal.png

Could have been every Chelsea fans favourite Norwegian referee, this has his stamp of 'quality' all over it. It had to happen against spurs though with that impossible to beat muppet between the sticks, i hate the day he went to spurs on the game as he's easily my most annoying player, he even ruined a play-off final for me on fm10 when i was harrogate cos he'd dropped down the divisions at the end of his career! Now you tell me the game hadn't pre-meditated that! ;)

Come on, this is Rooney we're talking about. The guy is a notorious diver and cheat.

You're joking right?

No sane person dives 2 times in 4 minutes!!! particularly when they already have received a yellow card.

Come on, this is Rooney we're talking about. The guy is a notorious diver and cheat.

No he isn't, just because he plays aggressively he has a reputation. Yesterday he was booked for nothing while Ryan Giggs who has the opposite reputation avoided a yellow for much worse, he may go to ground too easily sometimes but who doesn't? How many times has Rooney been booked for diving in his career?

You're joking right?

No sane person dives 2 times in 4 minutes!!! particularly when they already have received a yellow card.

This is the bit that annoyed me the most... If he'd got a yellow for something else then dived i'd have less of a complaint - even nani/ronaldo wouldn't dive so soon afterwards!!

There are a few videos showing Rooney diving on youtube not sure how many of them are the same dive but they are there. However to do it twice in such a short space of time is crazy, the way I see things like this is that there are 1000's of EPL seasons being played in FM and this has only been posted about once as far as I know. I would be very annoyed if it was my game but at least you still won.

Archived