Wonderful News - or so I thought

So yeah it's the end of the 2012/2013 season and I got this news. Wonderful when I saw the topics but then when I read them fully I thought what the hell ?

Am I missing something here ? I'm supposedly now as Liverpool, groundsharing with myself at a stadium they have just started to build. Wonderful news that ;)

huh2675786.jpg

Sponsership deal of 1.37B!!! Take a bow son, take a bow

Wow, i hadn't even noticed that... Does it say how many years that's paid over? I've never seen a sponsorship longer than 5-7 in the game which would mean thats a hell of a lot of income per year in addition to any other sponsorship income liverpool get (presuming they already get a fair few quid?)

Wow, i hadn't even noticed that... Does it say how many years that's paid over? I've never seen a sponsorship longer than 5-7 in the game which would mean thats a hell of a lot of income per year in addition to any other sponsorship income liverpool get (presuming they already get a fair few quid?)

Indeed, £1.37B over 5 years would be immense

Know it's not what the thread is about, but don't you want to change the name of the stadium to something a bit more creative using FMRTE?

Last time I did that, I lost the name of the new stadium in the game, not worth changing it

Who else thinks its funny that there is a huge sponsorship deal but it is called "Liverpool Stadium". I'm sure the sponsors are happy about that, great brand exposure.

I was hoping it would be named after me but I am 1 or 2 seasons away from becoming the most successfull Liverpool manager ever.

Know it's not what the thread is about, but don't you want to change the name of the stadium to something a bit more creative using FMRTE?

Whenever I've done that on my save games, it then deleted the name and causes a club to be playing at a nameless stadium. I was justified in changing it though, honest!

Archived