fm 2012 suggestion

Have you ever tried managing e.g. Man United and having a perfect season and earning loads of cash and hoping to be able to pay down some of their major debt instead of being killed each month for twenty some years (or something equal to infinity). Then at season finish the club pays out dividends at perhaps 20 mio pounds and you think, why the f.. didn't i just use the´money on another player instead of trying the club with its finances. I really think that it should be possible for a well run club to be able to increase the payment on its debts to help the club secure long term survival. I'm not saying that it shouldn't pay out some dividiend, but it should be possible for the manager to recomend that a certain amount og percentage of the earnings should go to paying down debt. It could be done in the same manner as season expectations are chosen at season start. Perhaps even implemented in this due to the economics issue

hope SEGA will try to implement something along the lines of this, so the debt teams don't need to pay off on their loans for my entire fm career

thanks for the quick reply. I had searched for new suggestions for fm 2012 etc, but was unable to find the thread you listed so thanks.

I can understand the arguments you mention, but though the game tries to capture the "real world" it reduces the "complexness" of it in so many other facets (training just to name one), so it should really be easy to implement in some form - and that is speaking as an economist

will look furhter into the thread you gave me.

have a nice weekend

Archived