Help needed urgently - player subscriptions

hi guys

i created a shortlist of all player interested in playing for my club so i could export the file to genie scout to have a look at them. i originally saved this list as a shortlist, which was deleted after i'd done what i needed to do.

however this has now given me 7600 player subscriptions even though i've deleted every copy of the shortlist i made. because there is so many players, when i go to 'manage subscriptions' it takes forever to load.

can somebody tell me the quickest way to remove every player from the subscriptions? i can 'select all' but it doesnt seem to let me delete every player.

i need help urgently as i'm getting 40 plus messages every time i continue

thanks in advance

mike

This happened to me as well and someone said - create a blank shortlist and save it in the name you want it in. Then add all your players to this list.

It happens if you try and save a new shortlist after you have added a load of players to it and this causes the problem.

This should work as mine was fine after I did this.

Ahh re-read your post and I was confused.

Has this started right at the beginning of a new game? If so start from scratch with a new game and then do the above.

I tried to delete all mine and my system kept freezing on me so I had no alternative but to do this.

no, started when i created a shortlist of interested players that i exported to genie scout. the shortlist has been removed but all the players remained in the news subscriptions so i've got 7600 on there and i'm getting news on all of them

You would need to create the new shortlist right at the start of a new game for it to work - it will not work on an existing game where a shortlist has already been created.

Unless you painstakingly remove all the ones you are not interested in - by selecting some and then right click, unsubscribe all, then they should be removed from your subscription list. However, from memory this is where my system froze on me so I started a brand new game and started from scratch.

I do not know of any other way around this.

Archived