Sort it out SI!

Was recently playing a game on FM, I'm Arsenal and have a very good squad. I have won my previous few games. Here comes the weird part... Was 4-0 away at a newly promoted team, looking very comfortable, I then get to half time and tell me players I'm pleased.

The game ends 4-4 and also, I have a player sent off. Disgraceful, how can I go from looking so comfortable to crumbling like that. I may aswell wave goodbye to the title, because no doubt I will now go on a losing streak because that's how this game works!!!!

Sort it out SI!!!

Sadly mate, just happened in real life. Newcastle v Arsenal :-(

Was recently playing a game on FM, I'm Arsenal and have a very good squad. I have won my previous few games. Here comes the weird part... Was 4-0 away at a newly promoted team, looking very comfortable, I then get to half time and tell me players I'm pleased.

The game ends 4-4 and also, I have a player sent off. Disgraceful, how can I go from looking so comfortable to crumbling like that. I may aswell wave goodbye to the title, because no doubt I will now go on a losing streak because that's how this game works!!!!

Sort it out SI!!!

Ha, I expected a thread like this to be made! :D

Though I'm now worried. I'm playing Newcastle as Liverpool and have put my 4th away just after half time. I'm hoping watching the game on MOTD isn't a bad omen!

(Andy Carroll has got 2! I'm using a custom transfer update, and holidayed to 2020, he was still at Liverpool along with Suarez, good thing too!)

Archived