Patch Issues

I've only just downloaded new patch and once i've opened the file, it updates the files fine and say's all its been successful. However when i open football manager and start a new game it just keeps me on 11.0.0 giving me no option to change to 11.2.1 or stay with 11.0.0.

Ive only noticed that I'm able to edit straight from 11.2.1 on the editor so when i start a new game it does let me start with the edited file. However it still says at the top 'version 11.0.0

Any help

Is it where your starting a new game? 'Cause if it is then unless you patched to 11.2.0 beforehand then as 11.2.1 has no database update, you'll only be able play on the 11.0.0 database.

ah this could be it, i'm not patched to 11.2.0. I'll try that. Thank you

i've installed 11.2.1. Few posts up O jay says i need both that and 11.2.0

You don't 11.2.1 is the latest patch and includes everything from all previous patches.

As I've said above show us a screenshot of where you think the problem is.

As you can see it updates successfully. However when i start a game the version is still 11.0 and the select files is faded and unavailable to select

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/schnouty99/update1.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n635/schnouty99/updated2.jpg

Your first screenshot shows the successful installation of the latest patch.

Your second screenshot does say 11.0 but I suspect this may be the database version.

The only way to be sure is to click on the "FM" button on the top right & select "Game Status" (You may have to set up a game first). The third line down shows the full version that you are running - It should say 11.2.1 164501 (me v914)

Strange, as your first screenshot definitely shows the patch installing correctly.

How did you install FM11? DVD, direct download, steam?

The only other thing I can think is that you have more than one copy of FM11 on your PC in different folders.

have you edited the database at all?

I would maybe suggest a full uninstall and start from scratch, the details are on the FAQ's at the top of the page, maybe try that and see what happens?

Are you using the DVD version? You could try installing through steam which will update it automatically for you.

Archived