Non Premier League table wins FA Cup

See, if you look at Aston Villa, it says "PRM" next to their name because they're in the Premiership.

Nottm Forest should have something next to their name, something like L1 or CH or whatever league they're in.

If you're quick maybe you can edit that in before anyone else checks the thread.

See, if you look at Aston Villa, it says "PRM" next to their name because they're in the Premiership.

Nottm Forest should have something next to their name, something like L1 or CH or whatever league they're in.

If you're quick maybe you can edit that in before anyone else checks the thread.

Maybe the league hasn't been loaded, fooled yourself there mate. To the OP it isn't that special if a team wins the FA cup not from the prem?

If you have a league loaded then it shows their league next to their name, if you don't then it appears blank.

I won the League Cup during my first season with Forest on FM2011, however in some respects it felt as though my game had been spoilt due to peaking so early. This was without reloading saves, of course, as otherwise it would be pointless for me to play. Sure, it's not as impressive as winning the FA Cup in a sense, but it still happened.

West Ham did didn't they? Or was that the league cup?

On topic, I have actually had a few championship teams winning the FA cup on my saves, nottingham forest being one of them. Hell, I got smashed by Peterborough in a league cup final once. They were league two at the time!

I like the way this screen shot has been doctored.

Nah. I'm not so pathetic that I'd go to the trouble of doctoring a screenshot just to make a thread about it. I only have the top leagues loaded and that's probably why nothing shows up beside Nottingham Forest.

Archived