Staff Approached - need option for Red Alert!

I am sure many of us use the continue game timeout, and as such it is very easy to overlook a club offering a contract for one of your backroom staff and signing them before you even realise it. I have lost countless coaches down the years because of this, and it's always annoying to lose someone good and then to have to find a replacement.

It would be good if we should have the option to make the offer for your staff from another club a red alert exclamation event. E.g:

staffapproached.jpg

This option would be very helpful because this way the game is paused and lets us know that a club has approached the coach/scout/phsio, so then we don't miss the opportunity of offering them a new contract and having them stay if they accept. If it is a checkbox in the Manager Options screen, then those who dont want it can just leave it off and they won't have the red alert.

Worse is when you're a small club with only one coach training an area, and lose him without noticing. I don't check my staff and training screen between matches and it's easy to skip past that news item between all the others about who is voting for player of the year or which non-league club is appointing which former brazil international as manager.

Archived