Bogey players

We all have one. A seemingly poor player who always grabs a late goal against us. I spend a lot of time managing in the Championship and Jimmy Kebe always scores a 30 yard screamer or dribbles through my whole team to set someone up. I hate him

We all have one. A seemingly poor player who always grabs a late goal against us. I spend a lot of time managing in the Championship and Jimmy Kebe always scores a 30 yard screamer or dribbles through my whole team to set someone up. I hate him

Fair play though 'cos he's class.

darius vassell when he played at man city. it didnt matter if he started or was coming off the bench he would always score at least one against me. i hated him so much. still do tbh lol. it got so bad i was considering buying and sticking him in the reserves that will teach him to score against me. haha

Kebe always scores against me too, espescially when I played as Reading and sold him.

Kebe always scores against me too, espescially when I played as Reading and sold him.

This. Played against him three times this current season he's scored in all 3 and got 2 in one game. Just now my bogey player is Meireles. In march 2013 and he's just scored his first goal of the season- volley from 35 yards. Then he proceeded to score again. Nothing like breaking your duck in style. (was in the league cup final too)

On FM10 it was definitely that Milijas bloke from Wolves. I had to play a weakened side as Arsenal due to a clogged up fixture list and ended up on the wrong side of a 6-2! yes 6-2! defeat with Milijas scoring 4, and 3 of them were from 30 yards +!!

Archived