Bizarre

Ok, so I'll outline the situation. I'm Huddersfield. there's 7 games left in the season. The only way I can be beaten to the title is on goal difference as I'm 14 points clear with 14 available (made changes so it's 2 points for a win). So I get asked, the game before I can mathematically confirm the title, whether I've changed my opinion on who's going to win the title (I previously said me, as I was on a good run). So I say I'm going to win it...............then in the news section after the press conference it says it's a baffling choice! Absolute joke to be honest. As is it claiming it's a cagey press conference if I say I basically rate all areas of the team rather than just 1 area. How is that being cagey? Bit stupid to be honest.

It has nothing to do with the edits, and everything to do with where you were picked to finish by the media. I've had it happen when I was 18 points clear with 7 or 8 games to go and no real way to lose, and media says I make a baffling pick choosing my team for the title, and some players got upset too. Little thing that needs to be sorted.

Archived