Computer specs and amount of leagues

i'm pretty sure you can run one of them nasa shuttles on that set up. i'm curious how many nations can you add before the game drops performance under 3 stars?

Pretty sure it'd be all of them. I have a phenom ii black 3.2 and 8 gig ram and mine doesnt even drop below 3 stars with everything loaded. Pretty sure if the OP's PC had sentience it wouldnt even notice FM11 running.

EDIT-Just looked out of curiosity and mine doesnt move from 5 stars with all leagues loaded-the game speed drops to 2.5 though, not sure how that would effect the game long term, as on my previous pc my game speed was constantly set at 1 star for speed even running just the big 4 leagues, and I never had any problems at all. At least in the short term. Depend what spec your i7 processor was really.

I run every legue on a far lesser system than that and for me the speed is fine vene going into my 6th season.

Just checked my spec: i5 processor with 4GB RAM and im running all leagues on playable with additional players loaded from every continent (around 265000 players i think),

It all depends on how fast you want it to be, but I have an older dual core with 4 RAM, and run tons of leagues and player db of about 125,000 without much slowdown. Off season can take a minute or two per day at its worst; just have a good book nearby, bu with what you have, it ought to go a bit better. Load em all up and retain every single player and see what happens :)

There is no only 4GB, 4 is the cap.

I meant 4GB relative to what LFC Rule has...He has 16 GB while I 'only' have 4 GB.

How long does it take to do a season?

10-15 hours maybe? I don't actually know, but I don't think you would have any trouble loading all leagues. Try some holiday saves to see how the speeds are.

Archived