Dilemma

Ever had that dilemma where you take a club up from the lower echelons and grow a real attachment to the club, but then your favourite club come calling. You feel like you have unfinished business with the first club, yet to complete the mission of BSS to Premier League glory (but wondering if it will take the next 20 seasons) but can barely resist the beckon of your favourite team.

Ah. What to do?

Lots of factors.

Salary? (Make the game realistic by going after the coin if there is a big difference)

Does either club have Phil Neville? (Must go to the one that does if applicable)

Situation? (Are you likely to achieve what you want with current club? Would the other club be too easy/hard/boring because of their situation?)

Lots of factors.

Salary? (Make the game realistic by going after the coin if there is a big difference)

Does either club have Phil Neville? (Must go to the one that does if applicable)

Situation? (Are you likely to achieve what you want with current club? Would the other club be too easy/hard/boring because of their situation?)

Didn't get as far as salary but Spurs are in much healthier financial straits than my club so I imagine it will have been bigger.

Unfortunately Phil Neville is a thing of the past now, at least in playing terms.

That's the big one. I just don't see myself being able to take my current club to premier league glory. A 7000 seater stadium that won't be expanded or a new one built is really holding me back as is a small club rep so players that will improve the playing squad won't move to me, and my facilities are quite poor for the prem but my board won't upgrade because money is tight.

save the game at the contract offer then try both. one save where you stay loyal and one where you jump ship. see whats more appealing.

personally if i'm starting at the bottom its usually with the aim of making that team the best, rather than switching teams until i'm managing the best team

I'm not switching teams so I can manage the best team. In fact my st. albans city team just beat spurs 3-1 away quite comfortably. Just so happens that my favourite team happens to be a struggling big club.

Ah, sounds like you are managing the mighty Saints, in which case I amend my previous statement. Stay loyal!

Ha ha. I am indeed, are you managing them too? How are you finding it? I'm really struggling to attract quality players so my squad pretty much stays the same. I feel a bit like Moyes with not much money and no one really willing to move to me as bigger clubs are always targetting the same players. And the facilities and stadium issue is so annoying! Any tips?

Ha ha. I am indeed, are you managing them too? How are you finding it? I'm really struggling to attract quality players so my squad pretty much stays the same. I feel a bit like Moyes with not much money and no one really willing to move to me as bigger clubs are always targetting the same players. And the facilities and stadium issue is so annoying! Any tips?

Look'n'Learn

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/198105-FM10-When-The-Saints-Go-Marching-In-Crouchy-s-Mighty-Saints-Save!

Archived